I'll get it up once my computer stops being stubborn
Hello Fellow Jammers!
Ha ha! I'm not one yet, but I'm trying. I am 17 years old, in a small town south of Louisville, Kentucky. My current major hobbies are riding horses, writing short stories, reading, watching movies, and occasionally rearranging the furniture. My favorite color is a light green. I'm in high school (my last year) and hope to go to a city college next year. I want to be a writer or a psychologist when I get older. I love to joke around, and make friends, and to my amazment I am sometimes described as witty (and crazy). I love to watch South Park, and often find myself quoting the show like a major dork. I love chinese food, and often collect the fortunes just for the fun. You can often find me in my pj's or sometimes at our farm camping. A goal of mine is to learn good campfire songs and playing for my friends. No karaoke please, save that for the showers! I've always been jealous of people who could play guitar, and decided to make a pact with myself that I would learn to play before I die. Morbid, but it's the truth. I've always found that the sort of rocker guy was pretty hot, too. So learning may open up the doors to meet some cuties. lol, j/k. But it wouldn't hurt. If anyone close gives good and cheap lessons, I'm your gal.
Yup, I'm sort of average, but not really.
I can't say I've ever actually played an instrument before. I mean, there was the recorder, but that was forced on us by the school. I do recall teaching myself "Ole McDonald" and "The Glory Be" on the piano when I was younger. To my amazement I could play songs based on the familiar notes without any help. I thought that was pretty cool, but the piano is just not my bag baby. I am now the proud owner of a RA-100 Dreadnought Guitar in the color black. It is like my baby now, and I actually cried when I saw it. It gets kisses before I play it (crazy, yes. But it makes me happy)
- The Beatles, Beach Boys, Franz Ferdinand, The Strokes, Jewel, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Aerosmith,
- Matchbox Twenty, Dave Matthews, Switchfoot, Hootie and the Blowfish, Lenny Kravitz
- John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Jack White, Norah Jones, Cake, REM, Jason Mraz, Barenaked Ladies
- Aw, geez, I just can't decide. I love indie rock, some punk, Jazz, Alternative Rock, as long as it doesn't offend me or make my ear hurt (or have stupid lyrics), I like it.
- I Love it all, just can't choose (hate RAP though, :P)