(If you look at this and don't laugh.. shame on you)
I have come for the woman.. and your head.
I'm gonna describe myself, but to a beat. So don't be shy, come on and move your feet. My name is R.Y. ends like A.N., and when it comes to busting rhymes I'm a perfect 10.
Heh.. so, incase you couldn't decipher from my phat rhymes. My name is Ryan, I'm 19 from Marietta, GA. Other names I go by are $lithers, John Dillinger & Julianne The Man Crusher.
Learn a little more about Ryan E. Incoporated Corporated
When I'm not destroying the comp. w/ my marketing biz, I'm working the frets and reading the B.I.B.L.E. _Holla'h!
BUT WAIT.. THERE'S MORE!
Medtar for the past 4 years has been providing music and donating guitars for children struggling with medical conditions. 2003 was their best year to date, collecting a total of 27 guitars and this year they hope to double that by giving a guitar a week. Don't have a guitar to give? Give an old CD, movie or even a check. For more information PM Rex Jones, as he is the man, or myself and I'll just ask him for you if you're scared of strangers.
"The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing." _Psalm 34:10 -- Pretty good stuff, huh? It's ok, you can admit it.
- Elton John is my biggest influence. Then there's Eagles, Clapton, Van Halen.
- Flamenco, It just gets under my skin // Also any kind of improv is hot too.
- Myself. Gotta hold it down for big papa until I think of someone more deserving(so I might be here a while). ;p
- DiMeola - Race with the Devil on a Turkish Highway
- Van Halen - Hot For Teacher
- Cream - I Feel Fine