Welcome to my page of all things music
I've been a slave to the guitar since 1983 and have never looked back. I feel that music is great therapy for the creative soul.
I'm in the Phoenix area and am currently in the Bon Scott era AC/DC tribute band, "B/S" www.myspace.com/bstribute and www.bstribute.com I'm always looking for other musicians to jam with and to collaberate with, especially enjoying internet collaborations. I enjoy jamming out by the pool on the acoustic over a few beers just as much as shredding some serious metal licks. Open mindedness with music can make all the difference in the world. Serving the song is my main goal.
Guitars, Amps and other Noodley Appendages
'86 Charvel Mod 5 Black w Kahler, Duncan JB Bridge, Dimarzio Humbucker from Hell in the neck, '86 Charvel Mod 5 White w Kahler, Duncan JB Bridge, and Duncan 59 in the neck, Jackson SL2H Violin Brown, Jackson DRII, Gretsch Malcolm Young (2 pu version), Gibson J-185, Martin D-16E, Mesa Boogie TriAxis, Mesa Boogie 2:90, Peavey XXX, Marshall Plexi, Recto 4x12 Bottom, Marshall 1960BV 4x12, Lexicon and TC Electronic effects
- Vai, Satch, Hedges, Hendrix, Clapton, Page, SRV, Tom Scholz, Al Dimeola, et al....
- The Poilce, Rush, Priest, Maiden, Sabbath, Zak Wylde
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Who, Pantera, and on and on and on
- Solo from "Victim of Changes" from the album Sad Wings of Destiny by Judas Priest
- Solo from "Where Eagles Dare" from the album "Piece of Mind" by Iron Maiden
- The Song "Time" from the album Crystal Planet by Joe Satriani