" style="max-width: 300px; margin: 0 0 5px 10px;" />
Check out: www.Cottonstudio.info.
Take a look at my webpage!
My name is Jeremy...I have been playing for years. I received a degree in Music from the University of Akron in 1996 and have done grad work in music education at Bowling Green State University.
I teach a dozen students a week on several different instruments in the Cincinnati area.
My students range from about 4 years old to about 65- it's a great experience for everyone. I have taught private lessons for about 20 years now.
I am now taking students
I play jazz around town solo or with different groups, I rock/ funk out with Big Whiskey, do the soul/ jazz thing with Thrownback Jack, and sometimes play in worship bands around town. If you happen to be in the area, come and check it out!
I'm playing a custom strat for most things and a custom tele or 335 copy for jazz stuff. On bass with Big Whiskey I use a Fender "Zone" bass. The guitars sometimes go through a Line6 pedalboard direct into the board on church gigs, or into various pedals and a Mesa Boogie amp on most other gigs.
- George Benson, Grant Green, Barney Kessel, Kenny Burrell, Wes Montgomery, Charlie Hunter, Tuck Andress
- Pat Martino, John Coltrane, Prince, Hendrix, John Scofield, Mike Stern, Oz Noy, Mark Elf, Vernon Reid
- (Teachers) Chris Buzzelli, Bob Fraser, Dean Newton, Jerry Hedge
- Are You Experienced, (Hendrix), It's Uptown (George Benson)
- Boss Guitar (Wes Montgomery), Head and Heart/ Consciousness (Martino), Reckless Precision (Tuck Andress)
- Bright Size Life (Metheny), Virtuoso (Pass)