What I Do
I play all styles of music from rock to jazz. I am 17 and have been playing for 7 years now. For anybody who wants tip on jazz guitar playing, go to fretbuzz and look up my articles. I will be starting a blog soon for more music theory stuff, so check it out.
What I Play.
If you have read any of my reviews, then find exactly what I play. I use a ts-9 tube screamer, a modtone analog delay, a danelectro cool cat distortion a cool cat fuzz, a coolcat transparent overdive and a behringer blues overdrive. I also use a Dunlop 535q Crybaby wah pedal and a zoom g1. As of late I have purchased a Cordoba c5. Great classical guitar for the price.
- For rock, well lets see. Led Zeppelin, Rush, Muse, AWOL nation( check them out right now) among alot of other bands from any era
- Stevie Ray Vaughn, Albert King(For Blues)
- (jazz)Larry Coryell, George Benson, Joe Pass. Also, such greats like Paco de Lucia, Segovia, and a modern virtuoso, Matt Palmer
- Daniel Amos:Bibleland ,Motorcycle, and Outdoor Elvis ( Christian rock)
- Megalithic symphony( AWOL nation) In general I also like The Killers, Coldplayand The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Joe Cocker A litle help from my friends, Led Zep 1-4 and physical graffiti, Pearl Jam's ten, Electric Ladyland, any Muse album, dark side of the moon, well.. the list goes on and on.