Bluegrass/Old-Time to Rock n Roll!
Hey, there! Just filled out the section on Musical Direction and wished that there was a choice of Anything and Everything. I'm one of those that started in my late twenties and have stuck with it till now(i'm 37). Been more serious about playing in the last year or so and have "Plugged" myself back into the 'lectric. I play dulcimer, banjer, guitar, tin whistle and can't imagine ever quitting any of them. Different sounds for different moods, I guess.
I have a 2000 Fender American Std Strat with standard Delta Tone pickups in mid & neck and a DiMarzio FT2 in the bridge. The FT2 is HOT! Love it. The guit plugs into a VOX wah->Line6 DM4->Line6 DL4->Input of Princeton Chorus->Stereo out->Line6 MM4-Stereo In. Great sounds out of the setup! Love the tone of the Line6 stompboxes. Never a dull moment and it's great to have all of those vintage effects a "stomp" away.
- Hendrix, SRV, Clapton, Nugent, Early Stones, Zeppelin, Big Head Todd, Indigenous
- Dandy Warhols, Yo la Tengo, Ben Harper, Rob Zombie, Doyle Bramhall
- Santana, Dave Matthews, Tim Reynolds, Dave Beegle, Clarence White,
- Kentucky Colonels-Appalachian Swing
- Indigenous-Live at Pachyderm Studio
- Dandy Warhols-Dandy's Rule, OK!