I have been playing the guitar for over 35 years. I live to rock and I rock to live. My motto is 'I don't have a job, a car, a house or money, but I have a guitar'.
I like to have a guitar or any instrument for that matter with in easy reach for when inspiration happens.
I am working on a self published CD at the moment. In 2008 I decided to concentrate on recording rather than playing live as I want to muck around with sounds, styles and songs. I now only gig for fun or to fill in for someone who cant make it, but may go back to gigging soon. I miss the rush.
I like to play all kinds of music but love Blues most of all. I also play Rock, Jazz, and little bit of Folk and Country.
While the guitar is my primary instrument, I also play ukulele, bass, keyboards, drums and harmonica. I will play just about anything I can get my hands on and love to learn a new instrument.
Song writing has always been very important to me and I find it is becoming an ever increasing interest. I like to write old style Blues tunes and modern Rock songs.
- The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Robben Ford, Larry Carlton, Roy Buchanan
- The Doors, Cold Chisel, Richard Clapton, Rolling Stones, AC/DC,
- Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, J.J. Cale, Muddy Waters, B.B. King, Roy Orbison, Stevie Ray Vaughan and many others.
- Apache by The Shadows & While My Guitar Gently Weeps (acoustic version) by The Beatles
- Anything by Roy Buchanan, Cold Chisel & AC/DC
- Before You Accuse Me, Crossroads & Cocaine by EC, Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix and Roy Buchanan