Hello, My name is Mark. I am technically in love with the guitar. The main genres of music I am focusing on are Metal, Classical, and Neoclassical. I still love to play Rock, Progressive Rock, Punk, Horror Punk, Grunge, Blues Bluesrock, Heavey Metal, Hair Metal, Speed Metal, Dark Metal, Black Metal, Death Metal, and lots of other kinds of metals. One of my major influences right now is Yngwie J. Malmsteen. That's me.
Chords, Modes, Scales, Techniques, and Equpment I Use
Guitars: Black B.C. Rich Warlock with 24 frets, chrome hardware, 2 humbucker pickups, and a 3 switch pickup system. I also own a Yamaha guitar(looks like a black fender strat) with 22 frets, 1 humbucker pickup, 2 stock pickups, and a 5 switch pickup system. I also have an Ibanez SG Double Neck.
Amplification: 15 wat Yamaha practice amp, and a Danelectro Honeytone mini amp. Effects: BEHRINGER UD100 Ultra Distortion pedal, Danelectro T-BONE Distortion pedal, Electro-Harmonix Phase Shifter, and a Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby Wah. Straps: Black Yamaha Strap, (old) Gibson Strap, and a Checkered Levys Strap. Strings: Ernie Ball Extra Slinkey 0.08 strings. Picks: Dunlop X-H picks, 1.5mm Gator Grip Picks, and Dunlop Big Stubby 3.0mm picks.
Jazz Melodic Minor,
blues(with major third and flatted fifth),
I will use any chord, but here are a few:
and many more.
artifical harmonics(pinch harmonics),
swells with the volume knob,
(I will use sweep picking with arpeggios, triads, and scales.)
I know how to construct major and minor scales and chords. I know formulas for different scales. I have knowledge of the circle of fifths. I understand modes, keys, scales, chords, triads, arpeggios, and lots more. I hope I have fun at Wholenote.com
- Yngwie Malmsteen, Alexi Laiho, Ludwig Von Beethoven, Steve Vai, John Petrucci, Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, Pete Townshed, Jim Root
- Mick Thompson, Albert King, B.B. King, Freddie King, Peter Frampton, Joe Satriani, Kirk Hammet, David Gilmour, Paul Gilbert
- Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein, Jake E. Lee, Randy Rhoads, Eric Clapton, Slash, Micheal Angelo, Angus Young, Ritchie Blackmore
- Yngwie Malmsteen: Far Beyond the Sun, Evil Eye, Never Die, Blitzkrieg, Adagio, I'll See the light tonight, Black Star, Heaven Tonight, The Seventh Sign, Leonardo, Blue, Heavey E Phyrigian, Making Love,
- Stevie Ray Vaughan: Texas Flood, Rude Mood, Cold Shot, Pride and Joy. The Misfits: Bullet, Skulls, Halloween, I turned Into a Martian.
- Ludwig Von Beethoven: Fur Elise. Eric Clapton: Layla, Tears in Heaven, Led Zeppelin: Black Dog, Livin Lovin Maid. Ozzy: Bark at the Moon, No more tears, Mr.Crowely, Suicide Solution. Children of Bodom, In Your Face. Cheap Trick: Surrender