Jimi Hendrix....enough said.
My name is...
Hey guys my name is Robbie, and I am 14 years old. I have been playing guitar for like 2 or 3 years(i think i got my guitar when i was 12). I really like playing it, and I'm pretty sure I am not that bad. But who knows, I probably suck...Anyway, I like a lot of diverse music. You know the classics...Zep, Floyd, Hendrix, Steve Miller Band, Grateful Dead, AC/DC(Aack, Dic as my good friend "Spence Vie" would say. Actually, I jam with that kid a lot.) I also like the modern stuff like Phish, O.A.R., Dispatch, Dave Matthews Band, Jack Johnson. There are some other not so well bands that I like as well. There is Banooba, Revision, and the College Life. Um...yeah so that's pretty much it. I am pretty much the most boring person I know...
I like to write songs and all that stuff. I write lyrics and riffs and licks and solos...All that good stuff. I actually have written like 20 songs in my life. A lot of them were thrown away due to complete stupidity of the content. But...my new songs are a lot better. I was gonna post 'em on here...but it screws them up so...I can write like fun songs and serious songs too. I wrote this recent song about Jimi Hendrix. I also wrote John Lennon-esque song...about the world being united. Which actually is a great thing to talk about right now. Basically, the outline of it was that I can't stand how everyone cares about clothes and video games, and all that other stuff. And, people need to stop being so paranoid...I mean people get so mad at other people for the littles things. THAT makes me lose my mind. And we all do this...even if you don't admit it. And I hope that one day we can all just live...you know. We won't have to worry about material things. We can be ourselves for once...
I am also a Christian...um...I like reading the Bible just so I can understand what to do. How can I glorify God. Because he sent his only son to die for OUR sins. That my friends is courage. People talk about firefighters being their hero. Wanna know who my hero is? Jesus Christ...that man is amazing. I think we all need to find our Gods. Whatever your religion is...just try and be better people. For everyone's sake. Well if you hate me now, that's okay. I'll probably change this part every so often. So BYE!!!
- Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Richard On
- David Gilmour, Joe Satriani, Albert King, Angus and Malcom Young, John Lennon,
- Steve Vai, Marc Roberge, Dave Matthews, Trey Anastasio, Jimmy Payne(guitar teacher), Roger Waters, Pete Townshend, Chad Urmstrom
- Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall, Wish You Were Here, Led Zep 1/2/4, Risen(OAR), Stories of A Stranger(OAR), Bang Band (Dispatch),
- Are You Experienced?, Axis: Bold as Love, Electric Ladyland, Farmhouse, A Picture OF Nectar,
- Highway to Hell, Who's Next, American Beauty, Working Man' s Dead, any Steve Miller, In Between Dreams