Echopark Guitars has added the Ghetto Bird FG model to its line of handmade-in-the-U.S. guitars.
From the company:
Deep in the heart of the naked city, when the street lights burn bright and the noise from another daily grind fades beneath the cover of night, a midnight lady finds her place on the street.
Strong and lean with a swagger bathed in the broth of a well-trained hustle; decked to the nines with nothing but the essentials and cut head to toe with echoes of a fine line, red wine with a side of a lick and a promise.
It's time for the Ghetto romance to begin, with a Bird that's ready to moan the lullabies of the blistering city streets.
• 1 pc. slab light Equatorial Mahogany body
• 1 pc. genuine mahogany neck
• Medium '58 C profile
• 9055 Jescar frets
• Indian Rosewood fretboard
• Echopark / Arcane Inc. '63 bird / '59 P90
• soapbar pickups
• Celluloid Nitrate guard
• Pigtail USA wraparound bridge/Steel Bushings
• TonePros tuners
• CTS 550k custom taper pots
• Vintage 1955 Paper in wax tone capacitor
• Nitro finish
• Custom G&G case
• Pictured in Vanguard burst
• Options and upgrades available
• Handcrafted at Echopark Guitars, the new model carries the following price:
The Ghetto Bird FG Model: Street price of $6,300.
For more about Echopark Guitars, visit echoparkguitars.com.