Read more about Korg Pandora Stomp puts effects, tuner and rhythms in a pedal
Korg's Pandora range of multi-effects processors may have been in service for almost 20 years, but with the Pandora Stomp, the company is proving that it can still add something new to it.
As its name suggests, this packs its 150 amps and effects into a stompbox format, while also providing 100 rhythm patterns for playing along to, a metronome, and a tuner. An Aux input means that you can plug in your music player and jam with that, too.
Check out the video above and the feature list below for more. The Pandora Stomp will ship next month in a choice of three colours. The price is £144.
Korg Pandora Stomp features
- An amazing 158 types of amps and effects powered by "REMS" modelling technology
- Use up to seven types of effects simultaneously for seemingly endless options
- In addition to 200 preset programs that include numerous stage-ready song preset programs, you can save 200 editable user programs
- 100 rhythm patterns including a metronome, ideal for jam sessions and training
- Auto tuner with easily-readable LED meter and backlit LCD for excellent visibility, even in dark locations
- AUX input for connecting your MP3 player enabling you to jam along with your favourite tunes; the AUX pitch function lets you adjust the pitch of the audio input in a range of +/- 1 octave
- Sturdy die-cast body
- Multi-function foot switch can also be used to switch program memories, just like with a single effect unit
- Four program memory buttons allow one-touch recall
- DC9V power supply allows easy integration with your pedal board; the unit will also operate on USB bus power for hassle-free integration with your computer
- Sound editor software lets you create sounds and manage programs (download from the Korg website)
- Available in three colours: cool black, as well as chic ivory and pop orange*
*Ivory and orange are a limited production run of 1,500 units for each colour
Read more about