Acoustic Rock: The Monsters of Acoustic Rock tells the stories behind acoustic rock legends and current stars, including Wilco, Neil Young, the Allman Brothers Band, Beck and many others, all in one feature-packed issue.
The Monsters of Acoustic Rock is a collectible magazine that will educate and entertain anyone who loves the acoustic guitar. Get it now for only $9.99 at the Guitar World Online Store.
The magazine includes features on:
• How to Choose an Acoustic Guitar: From tonewood tops to composite backs to concert, dreadnought and jumbo bodies - we explain everything you need to know when buying an acoustic guitar.
• The Allman Brothers Band: Gregg Allman and Dickey Betts reflect on the role of the acoustic guitar in some of the Allman Brothers Band's biggest songs.
• Wilco: Jeff Tweedy is cool, calm, collected and at the top of his game.
• Crosby, Stills & Nash: It's been 40 years since the release of Crosby, Stills & Nash's legendary self-titled debut album, and a lot has changed for rock's most deceptively mellow trio. David Crosby dropped 55 pounds last year and has been forced to sell his yacht. Stephen Stills claims he is completely deaf. But Graham Nash remains optimistic about the trio's future, which includes a much-anticipated album of cover songs with producer Rick Rubin. Here's helplessly hoping …
• Neil Young: Neil Young braves illness and tragedy on the brilliant Prairie Wind and looks back on a lifetime of acoustic guitar playing.
... and more!