That's right, it's quiz time again, with your host with the ghost (i.e., I haven't given it up yet; the ghost that is), yours truly.
This one will be another quiz with a twist on it, and the twist is this: identify the songs by title and artist from the list of spoken parts (either as background "studio talk"-type sounds or actual spoken bits that are part of the lyrics). The quiz is cross-genre and without a specific time period, but a few of the answers are still quite easy. The selections are sometimes the entire spoken parts, sometimes just pieces of them. Good luck, ladies and gentlemen. And if you can think of a couple more, feel free to add to the quiz.
- "This time he's over her for good."
- "That sounds like us."
- "They got a lotta nice girls."
- "Turn it up."
- "Get crazy with the Cheez Whiz"
- "Alright, here we go. A little number we call, 'Give me Some Sugar, Little Honey Natural Bee'"
- "Out of the car, Long-hair!"
- "...More coffe."
- "This is the Police. You are surrounded. Give yourself up. This is the Police. Give yourself up. You are surrounded. This is the Police..."
- "...said, 'I'm gonna get that boy'."