Overall Rating: 4.9 (of 5)
Add A Track - Recording With Cool Edit
I'm going to try to cover a lesson on how to participate in Add A Track lessons using a home recording tool called Cool Edit Pro. It's a pretty easy program to use.
This lesson will assume that you've already purchased it and have it installed on your computer.
* How to make sure your sound card is ready to record
* What plug in to use (in most cases)
* How to import a backing track
* How to record your own track
* How to add some simple effects and change EQ settings
* How to mix down the backing track and your solo into one file
* How to save this file
If there are other areas that you are curious about, I might know the answer, just drop me a message. I'm not a Cool Edit "pro", so we might have to post a tough question to the group. So, let's go!