You have now the most essential stuff for metal soloing.
Following, some tips:
1.A solo is a little song, with an intro, a main theme , etc... build your solo firs in your mind, then on the guitar...
2. The mood of the song is important try to follow the mood of the song if it is needed
3. Melody is important too, always keep in mind that a solo is memorable when it has a sense.
4. Speed is important in metal, build it with metronome, make short ideas and then conect them.
5. To end a solo use the tonic or the third of the tonality (in minor scales) .
6. try to hit arpegio notes in the down beats so you can notice the harmony change.
The next update will be:
harmonic minor and diminished arpegios.