This example uses the same harmony as page 1, but now involves tapping a high G at the 12 fret with the index finger of your right hand. The basic steps for one cycle of the arpeggio are now:
- Tap the 12th fret with your right hand index finger and then pull off while your left-hand pinky is on the 10th fret.
- Pull off with your left-hand pinky while your left-hand index finger is on the 7th fret
- Pull off with your left-hand index finger so that the open string rings
- Hammer with your left-hand index finger on the 7th fret
- Hammer with your left-hand pinky on the 10th fret
Your left hand is doing very similar work to that of the first page, but your right hand index finger gets into the action...